• When sending parts or placing an order, include a detailed list of all the parts involved (pics are great) with the parts. Also make sure to include ALL of your contact information, and detailed info on what you want done.
• You are required to pay the invoice before parts will be sent out. This is a change from how things were originally done, unfortunately some took advantage of our kindness. Your invoice will be received when your order is ready to ship.
• When shipping parts, use a shipper that can track your parts. We ship UPS ground for most all shipments, we also recommend insurance. Cheap isn’t always best. Also, PACK THEM WELL.
• No RUSH orders - Do not ask. It's a pinball machine (arcade, etc), not a life support device. Others are already in line. We do everything we can to get parts done and are striving to add to our exchange library for this very reason.
• Orders can take 2 weeks or up to several months. Average is 6 weeks, but depending on current work load it changes.
• Prices quoted by picture are estimates only. Once items are in hand and inspected we reserve the right to adjust quote accordingly.
• I do not mind doing very small parts (screws, washers, nuts, ball guides, etc.), but if they do not all make it back it is not my responsibility and I will not be held liable.
• We will attempt to plate stainless steel products if you insist, but if there are continued issues we will strip and polish and bill accordingly. Stainless is hard to plate, depending on the part there may not be anything we can do with it. Furthermore, we only have one crew who will even touch stainless, this makes wait times longer.
• Plating is not a perfect science - There may be small blemishes and fine scratches. I inspect everything very good, but please understand plating is NOT perfect. If you look hard enough you will find something.
BRASS AND BLACK NICKEL PLATING:
• Brass and Black Nickel plating could have slight variations in color from piece to piece. We strive to have a 95% match, but brass plating can have slight color variations.
• Quality control on brass and black nickel plating is very hard. We sometimes re-run brass parts many times before they pass. There are just some small blemishes in brass plating that we must let slide.
• Brass and black nickel plating is clear coated to prevent tarnishing and therefore can have dust and debris in the clear coat from time to time. You need to wax your parts that have a clear coat on them from time to time where they are touched by your hands. If not the clear will not last. Use a good automotive spray wax and very soft rag that you can rub/clean/protect your parts with.
• Brass and black nickel plating have very small and slight swirls or polishing marks or what some think look like light scratching, this is common and expected.
PROPER CARE BRASS AND BLACK NICKEL PARTS:
• Brass and Black Nickel are both clear coated after being plated to keep them from tarnishing. To care for these platings it is recommended you was the areas that your hands touch from time to time. I recommend keeping a spray wax like what you get at a auto parts store for a show car and using this to remove the finger prints and dirt from these parts. This will help protect it for the long haul.
CUSTOM ORDERS TAKE TIME:
Please keep in mind, custom orders usually take a long time (many months). If you are not ok with this, please do not send them. Sometimes the turn around is quicker, but many times not. This is why we are striving to carry more and more things for exchange so there is no wait. I want to be helpful but cannot control the time it often takes to get these types of jobs done. You’ve been warned! :)